Our re-upholstery service aims to rediscover the personality of vintage and antique furniture and we work with our clients in choosing an exciting collection of fabrics to create unique pieces with newfound splendour. Our fabrics range from vintage to designer including Linwood, Wemyss, Warwick and Deisgners Guild.
Rose & Lee Upholstery was established in 2010 and is based in the heart of Manchester. Our expert craftsmen have over 30 years industry experience specialising in traditional upholstery methods.
Quality of work & excellent customer service are the two key principles of which we pride ourselves and allows us to maintain & expand our client base year on year.
What we do:
- Re-upholstery in traditional and modern styles using fabrics or leathers
- Deep buttoning of all seat types, headboards and panels
- Frame repairs & antique restoration
- Supply of new feather & down or foam inners
- Fabric & Leather materials – we hold accounts with leading fabric & leather suppliers
- We also design & build bespoke sofa, chairs, ottoman, footstools and headboards, using time-honored methods. The result – a long lasting, beautiful and above all highly comfortable piece of furniture you will treasure forever.
How we do it:
- We offer a very competitive pricing structure, working to any given budget.
- We pride ourselves on our outstanding craftsmanship as standard.
- We take the time to fully understand exactly what the client wants & requires.
- We offer a full consultancy service for clients advising on seating & upholstery.
- We have our own in house delivery team, to ensure your piece is collected and delivered with care.
- We offer free of charge quotations and all enquires are welcome.